Development Authority of
Jasper County, Georgia
PO Box 270
119 W Washingtion Street
Monticello, GA 31064-1239
The Jasper County Advantage
Jasper County Georgia is the best location for your new or expanding operations. We’re perfectly located, growing, accessible, educated, skilled and connected. We have nearby access to Georgia’s major centers of education, and excellent healthcare … plus, a comfortable, warm climate, and much, much more.
To understand just what Jasper County has to offer, below are some little known facts.
- Located less than 60 minutes from Metro Atlanta.
- Located approximately 60 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, the world’s busiest passenger airport with more than 2,000 daily flights.
- 80 percent of the U.S. population is accessible by two hours’ flight.
- 82 percent of the U.S. industrial market and 79 percent of the largest consumer markets can be reached in two or fewer truck delivery days.
- Georgia’s University System is the nation’s fourth largest.
- Easy access to Georgia Research Alliance VentureLabs at Georgia Tech, University of Georgia, Emory University, Clark University and Georgia State University.
- Jasper County is centrally located to the Georgia Institute of Technology, the University of Georgia, the Mercer University School of Engineering, the Mercer University School of Medicine, Georgia Perimeter College, Georgia College and State University, Macon State College, and Southern Crescent Technical College.
- Georgia’s nationally recognized Quick Start program has provided customized training for more than 390,000 workers.
- Jasper County is less than 10 miles from Interstate 20 and less than thirty minutes from Interstate 75 and Interstate 16.
- Jasper County is approximately one hour’s drive from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport.
- Located at the terminus of Interstate 16 are Georgia’s nationally acclaimed, state-of-the-art deep-water ports.
- Jasper County is poised to be the fastest growing county in the state.
- Metro Atlanta is the fastest growing city in the nation... Jasper County is less than 60 minutes from Atlanta perimeter.
- Jasper County can offer an attractive incentive package.
- Georgia’s tax credits apply to jobs, headquarters, investments, manufacturing machinery sales, research and development, retraining, electricity sales and much, much more.
- Georgia offers a low corporate income tax rate that applies only to the portion of the income that is earned in Georgia.
- For a detailed look at Georgia’s incentives and financing options, click here for a copy of our Georgia Guide to Incentives.
Small Business Resources
- Jasper County is certified as Entrepreneur Friendly.
- Our Business Resource Guide includes: how to write a business and marketing plan, how to target markets, and a Financing Tool with an exhaustive list of financial resources, from Historic Tax Credit to grants and low-interest loans.
- For assistance, contact the Development Authority of Jasper County at 706.468.0657.